Accounting Junior Associate
Andersen Greece is the Greek member firm of Andersen Global®, an international association of member firms comprised of tax and legal professionals worldwide. Andersen Greece, based in Athens, provides professional tax, accounting, and payroll services to both Greek and multinational companies. Combining deep knowledge and sector expertise, Andersen Greece can help clients solve their tax and accounting problems.
Our firm is providing significant long-term career opportunities for our professionals. Our Accounting department is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors, and is currently seeking for an Accounting Junior Associate to join our team
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers.
- Post journal entries for expenses and revenue.
- Communicate with clients for outstanding amount.
- Maintain and record fixed assets.
- Calculate and post accrued expenses.
- A strong academic record including a university degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- 1-3 years’ experience in reviewing tax documents for tax compliance purposes, coordinating with the team, providing assistance and guidance, knowledge of legislation and all year-end processes.
- An active CPA license.
- Good knowledge of Accounting Bookkeeping – Greek Accounting Standards (ΕΛΠ).
- Good knowledge of VAT and Income tax legislation.
- Proficiency in Excel including advanced functions i.e., pivot tables, logical formulas, and macros.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Analytical thinking, confidentiality & attention to detail.
- Result-oriented and have a positive attitude.
- High sense of responsibility.
- The chance to work, gain experience and grow within a rising star in the accounting outsourcing industry in Greece, expecting huge growth in a short term of time.
- Educational activities.
- Competitive salary and benefits based on market rates.
- A workplace with a strong focus on values and work-life balance.