Andersen Greece is the Greek member firm of Andersen Global®, an international association of member firms comprised of tax and legal professionals worldwide. Andersen Greece, based in Athens, provides professional tax, accounting, and payroll services to both Greek and multinational companies. Combining deep knowledge and sector expertise, Andersen Greece can help clients solve their tax and accounting problems.
Our firm is providing significant long-term career opportunities for our professionals. Our Accounting department is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors, and is currently seeking for an Accounting Supervisor, committed to excellence in client service to deliver accurate and compliant services.
- Delivering excellent client service.
- Reconciliation of General Ledger, Vendor and Customer balances, on a daily, monthly basis.
- Compile and analyze accounting information to prepare financial statements and to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures.
- Advise clients on statutory accounting and tax compliance requirements.
- Apply technology knowledge to address business challenges.
- A strong academic record including a university degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- 5-7 years’ experience in reviewing financial documents for tax compliance purposes, coordinating with the team, providing assistance and guidance, knowledge of legislation and all year-end processes.
- An active CPA license.
- Good knowledge of Accounting Bookkeeping – Greek Accounting Standards (ΕΛΠ).
- Good knowledge of VAT and Income tax legislation.
- Proficiency in Excel including advanced functions.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of generally accepted practices and economic principles.
- Ability to gather, plan and organize information to make the right decision, meeting strict deadlines.
- Highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- The chance to work, gain experience and grow within a rising star in the accounting outsourcing industry in Greece, expecting huge growth in a short term of time.
- Educational activities.
- Competitive salary and benefits based on market rates.
- A workplace with a strong focus on values and work-life balance.