Andersen Greece is the Greek member firm of Andersen Global®, an international association of member firms comprised of tax and legal professionals worldwide. Andersen Greece, based in Athens, provides professional tax, accounting, and payroll services to both Greek and multinational companies. Combining deep knowledge and sector expertise, Andersen Greece can help clients solve their tax and accounting problems.
Our firm is providing significant long-term career opportunities for our professionals. Our Accounting department is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors, and is currently seeking for an Accounting Supervisor to deliver accurate and compliant services for a group of assigned clients.
- Ensuring accounting and Tax services to corporate clients.
- Review and prepare compiled financial statements.
- Manage tax authorities’ examinations, including responses to notices and requests for information.
- Tax planning and research.
- Apply technology knowledge to address business challenges
- A strong academic record including a university degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience of reviewing tax documents for tax compliance purposes, coordinate with the team, provide assistance and guidance, knowledge of legislation and all year-end processes.
- An active CPA license.
- Good knowledge of Accounting Bookkeeping – Greek Accounting Standards (ΕΛΠ).
- Good knowledge of VAT and Income tax legislation.
- Understanding and knowledge of Entersoft software.
- Proficiency in Excel including advanced functions i.e., pivot tables, logical formulas, and macros.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- A professional approach, ability to work with minimal supervision and strong communication skills.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, particularly in the periods leading up to quarterly or annual reporting.
- Highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- The chance to work, gain experience and grow within a rising star in the accounting outsourcing industry in Greece, expecting huge growth in a short term of time.
- Educational activities.
- Competitive salary based on market rates.
- Excellent working environment.
We give our people the opportunity to participate in the most challenging cases, develop their skills, acquire experience, and become the lawyer they want to be.