Andersen in Greece is the Greek member firm of Andersen Global®, an international association of member firms comprised of tax and legal professionals worldwide. Andersen in Greece, based in Athens, provides professional tax, accounting and payroll services to both Greek and multinational companies. Combining deep knowledge and sector expertise, Andersen in Greece can help clients solve their tax and accounting problems.
Our firm is providing significant long-term career opportunities for our professionals. Due to expansion of our services we are looking for a dynamic individual to cover the position of “Senior Accountant”, to own and deliver bookkeeping and accounting services for a range of clients.
- General ledger activities and journal entry processing for clients
- Account analysis and Sub ledger reconciliations for clients
- Fixed Asset Accounting
- Ensuring the clients’ compliance with tax legislation, regulations, and accounting standards
- Preparing reports (management, tax, financial) for our clients, on regular or ad-hoc basis
- Providing consulting to our clients with respect to finance & tax issues
- Providing consulting to customers aiming to improve processes, procedures and results and to support strategic corporate decisions
- Review, evaluate and recommend improvements on internal controls
- Strong academic record including a university degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 4-5 years’ experience of fully processing accounting services, knowing of legislation and all year end processes
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations
- Extensive knowledge of Accounting software’s like Epsilon-net, Entersoft, SAP
- Proficiency in Excel including advanced functions i.e. pivot tables, logical formulas and macros
- Proficient in English
- Ability to coordinate the work of a team of junior accounting staff to deal with the company’s accounting requirements efficiently
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, particularly in the periods leading up to quarterly or annual reporting
- Highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent implementation (efficiency, on time, on budget, on quality)
- Knowledge, insight, and experience in complex multi-company accounting processes
What we offer:
- The chance to work, gain experience and grow within a rising star in the accounting outsourcing industry in Greece, expecting a huge growth in short term of time.
- Educational activities.
- Competitive salary based on market rates.
- Excellent working environment